Lafayette Business Litigation Lawyers
Every business encounters legal conflicts, from internal disputes involving owners or employees to external threats involving customers, suppliers or competitors. The law firm of Veazey Felder & Renegar LLC, provides proactive and strategic representation that answers the challenge and protects the business.
With offices in Lafayette, our business law attorneys represent closely held companies and public corporations in southern Louisiana and beyond in resolution or litigation of business and commercial disputes. We also represent consumers and employees in asserting their rights and remedies.
Lafayette Attorneys For Commercial Dispute
Resolution And Business And Employment Litigation
We provide plaintiff and defense counsel to entrepreneurs, small business and corporations in Louisiana and Texas. Our business litigation team can capably address the broad spectrum of legal disputes, including:
- Breach of contract and enforcement of claims
- Lease disputes
- Fraud and unfair trade practices
- Defamation or tortious interference
- Enforcement of confidentiality and noncompete agreements
- Trade secrets and intellectual property litigation
- Commercial collections, including open accounts
- Business dissolution or buyouts
- Construction disputes under Louisiana’s New Home Warranty Act
- Construction liens
- Lemon Law and other warranty claims
- Employment discrimination claims (race, gender, age, disability)
- Sexual harassment
- Wrongful discharge or retaliation
- Workers’ compensation claims and defense
Practical, Aggressive And Effective Representation
We advise clients on their options and pursue whatever course of action is necessary or appropriate. This may include cease-and-desist demands or direct negotiations, alternative dispute resolution such as mediation or arbitration, or injunctive relief or other equitable relief through the courts. We aim for quick and cost-effective resolution through early intervention, but our skilled trial lawyers regularly litigate business and commercial disputes in state and federal courts, including appellate litigation.
We invite you to arrange a consultation with our Lafayette business litigation attorneys to explore the best approach to your situation.